- Open the File Explorer on your computer. There should be a folder icon on the task bar, or you can click on the start button and type "File Explorer"
- Click on the top address bar and type \\printers then press enter
- Double-click on the printer you need to install.
- If you get an administrator prompt to install a print driver, click "Install Driver"
5. After the installation is complete, you can now print.
6. If you have any trouble installing a printer, please contact the Help Desk at 717-732-8403, option 1