This guide is meant for parents. To view the PDF with images please scroll to the bottom of this article to open up a .PDF file.
*If using student issued laptop
- ALWAYS use Firefox or Chrome to access your courses
- Click on the Firefox or Chrome icon along the left hand side or at the bottom of your screen.
- Access your courses through http://caiu.geniussis.com
- Enter the username and password given to you by your school district.
- You should now see your child’s course schedule listed under the Academic Snapshot.
- Clicking on any of the courses will open a new internet window.
- A new window will open.
- Click on “accept the terms…” (if this is your first time accessing)
- Click on “accept the terms…” again. (if this is your first time accessing)
- Click on the course icon to see exactly what your child sees. You can also see on this page how often your child has been absent and any truancies.
- To see your child’s current grade and their score for each assignment, click on the percentage.
- Clicking on the course icon will open a new view below.
- Click on the part you would like to access.
- A new internet window will open.
- The check marks mean your child has completed the assessment for the lesson.
- Click on a lesson to see exactly what they saw when they completed that lesson.
- If you clicked on the percent from the main page, you will see the screen below. Here you can see your child’s score, possible points for each assessment, any teacher feedback, and when it was turned in. Click on the grade to see the questions, answers, and how it was scored.