Any member has the ability to enter their own private notes for agenda items. These notes cannot be viewed by anyone except the logged in member. The notes can be included on the agenda and printed or saved as a PDF.
- From the Dashboard or Meeting tab, select the meeting that contains the agenda that you want to add notes
- This will open the agenda, with all of the agenda items on the right side of the page.
- Select the applicable agenda item to enter notes, the agenda item details will appear on the left side of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, there will be a My Notes tab, to expand the notes are, click on the arrow in the middle of the page. Users can continue to expand the notes section by dragging the banner up.
- Enter notes for each agenda item by navigating from one agenda item to the next utilizing the arrow buttons. Notes will be automatically saved.