- From the Search tab, type any search term in the ‘Search’ text box
- Expand the Show/Hide Filters banner to narrow the search by date or by groups you are a member of. To include all groups that you are a member of, click the <Search All> button.
- If you know the group you want to search, select the <X> next to the group name to remove that group from the search.
- Users can also clear all groups and select individual groups they are a member of using the drop down by clicking in the <Select Group(s) area. This will display all groups the user is a member of in alphabetically.
- Click <Search>, results that are most relevant will be displayed at the top of the results list.
Have more questions? Submit a request