If your Address Book option doesn’t include your Frequent Contacts, you can add the Frequent Contacts to the list following the steps below:
1. Check the Address Book to verify the Frequent Contacts are missing.
2. . If missing, we can add them. From the Home tab in Outlook, Select Contacts (or Ctrl+3).
Then, under My Contacts, Right-Click Frequent Contacts. Select Properties.
3. The Frequent Contacts Properties Dialog Box opens. Select the Outlook Address Book tab.
4. 4. If the checkbox for “Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book” is unchecked, go ahead and check it.
5. Click Apply.
6. Click OK.
7. Now your Frequent Contacts will show as an option in your Address Book.