- Make sure you have saved your word document in a location you can access and under a name that you will know what it is.
- Click on the " + New" button at the top left of your screen.
- Click on "File upload"
- Select the document you would like to upload and click "Open"
- Find your document and Right click on it. Move your mouse over the "Open with" list item, and then click on "Google Docs."
- This icon will appear, This means that Google Docs is now converting your document.
- Google Docs will attempt to keep all text, formating and images. You should give your document a quick look for any issues or changes.
Have more questions? Submit a request