This article will cover how to add your reservation to a wait list in Resource Scheduler. If the scheduled event gets cancelled, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that the room is available.
- Log Into Resource Scheduler - https://caiu.resourcescheduler.net/resourcescheduler/
- Search for the Room you want to create a reservation and click on the white space. Since there is already a meeting that day, we will need to add our reservation to the wait list.
- The Quick Reserve window will pop up. Enter your Reservation Title, # of Attendees, and Start/End Times. Click Add to wait list.
- A message will pop up indicating that your reservation has been added to the Waiting List
- If the original reservation gets deleted, you will receive the following e-mail. Click the link to add your reservation.
- Your reservation will be confirmed in Resource Scheduler.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at 717-732-8403, option 1.